Monday, August 19, 2013

Un Nouveau Début

Should I start this again? It's only been almost 5 years since I last posted anything here and a ton has changed. As I have said previously, I think it is good to write down the things that are in my head to be able to express them and get them out. If I don't, then things will just float around willy nilly in my head.

The main reason that I am writing this is because my wife just started her own blog and it made me think about this one.

My life has gone many places in the last 5 years. I last posted right before I graduated. It makes me think of the question you get in school and at job interviews. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

Well, I did not see myself divorced and re-married. I did think that I might have another child, but could only hope to have a daughter. I did not see myself in 3 different companies. I did not see myself moving 3 times.

There are so many things that I am thankful to have gone through now. I feel that I am a better person for all of the experiences I have had these past 5 years. I have a wonderful family, both old and new, related and semi-related. I love them all and am thankful that they are in my life. I have a beautiful, wonderful wife who I should tell more often how I feel. She has done so much for this family since she agreed to become a part of it. I love my boys and seeing them learn and grow every day. I love my daughter even though it scares me to have one :)

No boundaries... If I post, then I post. If you don't like that(meaning myself) then move on.

No comments: